Men’s rights activists don’t organize marches; they don’t build shelters or raise funds for abused men; they don’t organize prostate cancer-awareness events or campaign against prison rape. What they actually do, when they’re not simply carping in comments online, is target and harass women — from feminist writers and professors to activists — in an attempt to silence them. — White Hot Rage (via cunicular)
- Director: And ... action!
- Will Ferrell [into phone]: Is that so? Well son, your mama's chasing a coon hound right up a briar badger's thorny asshole!
- Director: And ... cut! Great! But can we do one more with the original line as written?
- Will Ferrell: Sure. What's the original line?
- Director: It's, uh, "I don't think so."